|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Uxbridge London UK|
This fabulous 1971 blue and cream 60ft narrowboat has just been blacked and surveyed at the end of February 2022,also the whole outside of the boat was re painted April 2022,all necessary work for the survey had also been completed,and full survey is available on request,but for the age it's a solid and reliable boat,ready for the new owners to cruise happily..
• Mercedes OM636 engine (serviced July 2021)
• Enfield outdrive (full overhaul 2013)
• Steering on a wheel and not a tiller
• BSS Aug2023
• Thetford cassette toilet
• 3 x lesuire 110ah batteries (New 2019)
• Starter battery (New 2020)
•Solar power 1 x 120w panel
• Paloma instant gas water heater
• 3way fridge (on gas at moment,new 2020)
• Beko gas cooker integral grill and 4 ring gas hob
• Log burner(front and side loader)
• Diesel night heater
This boat has been cruised permanently since purchase and has never let me down apart from a dead battery.
Has been fully refitted in 2015 including,all plumbing,electrics,floors,ceiling,walls, kitchen,ballast.
All of this lends itself to a great life aboard this unique,stylish,reliable boat.
Internal height is 6ft to the ceiling,above this you may struggle
Ready to cruise.
|Engine model:||Daimler benz|
|Drive type:||Stern drive|
|Length over all:||60'|
Mercedes om636 daimler benz
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.