All Sailing Dinghies for sale in Hertfordshire, England
Ovington built Phantom, complete with North Sails (Flat/medium cut), carbon mast and boom, good foils, launching trolley and new cover.
All control lines continuous, including rig and lowers, all led to side decks for easy and quick adjustment.
She's a quick boat that "points like a witch"
Only selling as we've bought an offshore boat.... read more
SKIPPER 14 - GLASS FIBRE CONSTRUCTION in WHITE /YELLOW by RICHMOND MARINE LTD
• MAST - 12’11” long x 2 3/8” diameter - in GOLD ANODIZED ALUMINIUM.
• Main Halyard Bullseye with self tapping screws for screwing to the mast with pre- drilled holes at one end of the mast
• GAFF & BOOM TUBES each 9’11” long x 1 1/2” diameter - in GOLD ANODIZED ALUMINIUM . 2 white nylon plugs. 3 white nylon clamps
• MAINSAIL - no jib supplied.
• RUDDER and DAGGERBOARD
• DAGGER BOX fits in stern aperture wi... read more
Andy Rushworth hull with deck by Bob Hoares. Synergy Marine carbon mast. Matching P&B sail, which is good for club racing, though has the wrong sail numbers, plus an old Green sail. Over boom cover which is a bit tired, but still waterproof. Fixed & lifting Milanes rudders. Sturdy combination trailer. The trolley could do with new wheels, but is usable as it is. Based at Broadwater sailing club, Harefield, Herts.... read more
Purchased June 2019.
• Upgraded sheets and carbon tiller extension
• Numerous spares (see below)
• 1x Race Main
• 2 x Race Jibs
• 1 Race Spinnaker (Blue)
• 1 training Main
• 1 training jib (black, harder wearing material)
• 2 x training spinnakers (1x Red, harder wearing material & 1x light blue, well used)
• Blueray Turnbucks
• Foils/foil bag
• Top and under cover
• Padded boom bag and mast cover
• Launching trolley
• Rig bag
• All r... read more
Topper Topaz Race with Race sail and normal sail plus Jib sheet.
Comes with launch trolley PLUS GOOD CONDITION ROAD TRAILER.
Good condition TOPPER cover included.
Has been used for two weeks most years for about eight years by my daughter and has brought much happiness, but
she has now started University so its someone else turn to use.
All water ready and good to go.... read more
Mirror for sale complete with combo launching/road trailer.
- Gaff-rigged with metal mast
- Comes with sails including spinnaker and launching tube
- Wood condition mixed. Hull seems to be in fair condition. Gaff needs (minor) repair. Front deck needs TLC including rubdown and re-varnish. There may be more that is needed before boat can sail
- Year of manufacture 1989 (tbc)
- TridentUK "Mirror Road Tralier", currently retailing for £800
- Appears to be in good condition. Tyres inflated but are showing some signs of age... read more
This boom has come off a GP14, but may fit other dinghies, e.g. Enterprise, Solo
Length: 278cm... read more
Enterprise dinghy for sail, currently in Rickmansworth Sailing Club. I am selling her because I bought a yacht. I have refurbished most of the boat in the past 3 years. Wood parts (rubbing strip, seats, centre board, rudder and tiller) re varnished, deck and GRP seats painted. Miss painting the hull and boat floor. I have a closed can of Oxford Blue for the hull. Running rigging in very good condition, no chaffing. Standing rigging is brand new, only sailed once after replaced. The head sail has no issues at all. Main sail had a torn on the batten socket that I have fixed with proper dacron ad... read more
|Location:||Rickmansworth Hertfordshire UK|