Croxley Green Hertfordshire UK|
Mirko is a reverse lay-out wide beam designed for all-year round living with high levels of insulation, double-glazed windows and multiple heating/energy options. The hull and engine cabin is built from continuous steel plates 10/6/4 with a V-bottom for extra stability in the wind. The main-cabin is an innovative design with reinforced timber walls that maximise the interior living space, clad on the exterior with Western Red Cedar which is naturally weather-proof for 20-30 years, without the need for costly treatments or painting. The modern interior is fitted with bespoke furniture made from sustainably sourced or reclaimed mahogany, birch and pine with a solid oak floor throughout.
|Vessel type:||Trad stern|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Barrus Shire|
|Length over all:||45'|
- Units made from salvaged mahogany with cast concrete worktops.
- Belfast sink.
- Liebherr TP1760 Under Counter fridge.
- KENWOOD KS100G Gas Oven.
- Neff 4 zone gas hob.
- LPG gas alarm.
- Fitted corner seat made from salvaged mahogany and birch.
- Table made from Ercol oak refectory table-top with collapsable mahogany legs.
- Option to convert into a double bed as a guest birth.
- Draws and bulk storage underneath seating.
- King size bed.
- Chest of drawers made of solid pine.
- Storage below bed and in forward bulkhead
- Standard size domestic shower cubicle with high-pressure shower unit.
- Vanity basin with storage.
- Compost toilet fully vented to the outside.
- Steel hull + engine cabin built by RLL Boats in Keynsham.
- 10mm bottom plate with V-bottom, 6mm sides with 4mm engine cabin. Single, continuous plates.
- Interior Head Room 6’4” to 6’5”
- 9mm birch ply interior panels with 18mm birch ply bulkheads.
- 20mm solid oak floating floor.
- Reinforced timber frame.
- Roof is made of 18mm Sterling OSB3 with 1.5mm industrial grade EPDM.
- Fully vented ceiling throughout to minimise damp and condensation.
- 22mm western red cedar cladding on the exterior.
Heating and Insulation
- A-rated double glazed uPVC windows.
- 5kw Multi-fuel stove - Morso Squirrel.
- 90mm kingspan silver backed thermal board in roof.
- 90mm spray foam insulation in the walls with Airguard reflective membrane.
- Hot and cold water throughout.
- 785L water tank made from polypropylene by Goodwin Plastics.
- 55L vertical single coil Surecal calorifier with 1kw immersion heater.
- Jabsco fresh water pump 25psi.
- 8L Accumulator tank + 8L Expansion tank.
- 12v and 240v throughout the cabin.
- LED lighting, 240v domestic sockets + USB, 12v USB sockets.
- 1kw solar array: 4 x 270w Jinko PV Solar panels.
- Inverter / charging: Victron Easy Solar 1600VA, with MPPT 100/50 + BlueSolar MPPT 50A charge controller 100V input 12/24V output.
- Batteries: x2 Rolls Solar AGM Series 2, 12V, 400Ah.
- Victron Precision Battery Monitor 6.5-95VDC, inc shunt.
- Shoreline with Victron Galvanic Isolator VDI-16.
- Barrus Shire 40, 2018.
- 305 hours.
- Full service history.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.