|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Hemel hempstead Hertfordshire UK|
This fabulous 1971 turquoise 60ft narrowboat is a really rare and exciting purchase,it has the following:-
• Mercedes OM636 engine (serviced July 2021)
• Enfield outdrive (full overhaul 2013)
• Steering on a wheel and not a tiller
• last blacked and surveyed 2017
• BSS Aug2023
• Thetford cassette toilet
• 3 x lesuire 110ah batteries (New 2019)
• Starter battery (New 2020)
•1kva silent generator
• Paloma instant gas water heater
• 3way fridge (on gas at moment,new 2020)
• Beko gas cooker integral grill and 4 ring gas hob
• Log burner(front and side loader)
• Diesel night heater
This boat has been cruised permanently since purchase and has never let me down apart from a dead battery.
Has been fully refitted in 2015 including,all plumbing,electrics,floors,ceiling,walls, kitchen,ballast.
All of this lends itself to a great life aboard this unique,stylish,reliable boat.
Ready to go.
|Model:||60 Semi Trad|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Mercedes om636|
|Length over all:||18m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.